Are you a physician hoping to better your career by relocating to Abu Dhabi? If so, the Abu Dhabi Department of Health (DoH) has just introduced a new platform that can assist. You will be able to search for jobs posted by medical organisations like hospitals and clinics in addition to learning the requirements for obtaining a medical licence to practise in the Emirate.
The Department of Health’s “Kawader” platform focuses on Abu Dhabi’s healthcare industry for talent recruiting and retention. Interested individuals can register as users on the website and search the employment board for openings for nurses, general practitioners, specialists, and other medical professionals.
On the other hand, the website also makes it possible for medical facilities to speak with applicants directly.
So, here’s how to sign up on the Kawader platform if you want to start working as a clinician in Abu Dhabi.
How to register on Kawader
- Go to https://adhkawader.doh.gov.ae/dohae on the website.
- In the right-hand corner of the screen, select “Sign up now.”
- To register as a professional, fill out the information requested below:
A full name, birthdate, nationality, and passport information.
- Select whether you are currently employed there and whether you have a licence to practise medicine in Abu Dhabi.
- Contact details like your email and phone number.
- Professional information, such as your educational background.
- Upload your resume and confirm your understanding of the terms.
- Click ‘Submit’.
You can set up your login information with this.
After that, you can log onto the platform using your login information. On the front page, click “View and apply jobs” to begin your job search for a health professional in Abu Dhabi.
Also Read: A guide to Saadiyat Island Abu Dhabi