A UAE-based developer has lowered the payment on buying the properties for doctors and frontline workers fighting the Covid-19 pandemic in the county. Reportage Properties, the leading land development company in the UAE, provided frontline workers will have to give Dh10,000 as a reservation fee only while 70 percent of the whole cost of the unit will be given upon the handover and the remaining 30 percent in installments at one percent per month.
Adding on, workers will get a five percent discount on the developer’s Al Maryah Visa project, which contains 772 housing units, containing 216 studios, 112 one-bedroom apartments, 20 two-room apartments, 60 three-bedroom apartments, and 8 penthouses.
Islam Ahmed Suleiman, CEO of Reportage Properties, applauded the efforts of the heroes of the first-line workers.
He further said that 15 percent of the project has been finished. The company is also building the “Diva” project on Yas Island.