Motor City is situated in Dubailand and is close to Arabian Ranches. This community was once part of Dubailand. It is located adjacent to Dubai Sports City and Dubai Studio City. As the name suggests this area is being developed on a motor-sport theme by Union Properties.
Dubai Motor City features two residential areas-
- UpTown Motor City
- Green Community Motor City
It also features Business Park Motor City, Dubai Autodrome, and F1-X Dubai. One can find a variety of properties like residential apartments, spacious villas, townhouses, offices, and shops in this area.
Emirates Road and Al Khail Road are easily accessible, and Sheikh Zayed Road is a 10-minute drive.
Proximity to Landmarks:
- 19 minutes drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 20 minutes drive to Burj Al Arab
- 31 minutes drive to La Mer by Meraas
- 22 minutes drive to The Walk JBR
- 31 minutes drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 20 minutes drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 39 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
- 18 minutes drive to Palm Jumeirah
- 24 minutes drive to Dubai Mall
Hotels in Motor City:
People can find Park Inn by Radisson Dubai Motor City, which is only 9 km from IMG Worlds of Adventure.
Schools and universities in Motor City:
Nurseries in Motor City include Jebel Ali Nursery and Emirates British Nursery, Building Blocks Nursery. Child Enrichment Centre is another nursery in Motor City Dubai.
GEMS Metropole School is one of the popular schools situated in this area. Schools near Motor City include GEMS United School, Victory Heights Primary School, and Renaissance School.
Also, there are various universities located nearby like American University in Dubai, Middlesex University, and Modul University.
Clinics and Hospitals in Motor City:
There are various clinics and hospitals including Prime Medical Center, Medcare Medical Centre Motor City, Coopers Health Clinic Motorcity and Medicentres Motorcity, Park Avenue Dental Clinic, Emirates Hospital Day Surgery & Medical Center in Motor City.
Leisure And Notable Landmarks In Motor City:
The most famous attraction in Motor City is the Dubai Autodrome.
Dubai Autodrome is an FIA sanctioned 5.39 km motorsports circuit. Opened in October 2004 with the final round of the 2004 Formula Renault V6 Eurocup season.
Pros of living in Motor City:
- It serves a calm lifestyle.
- This is a community for everyone as it has a mixed range of properties here.
- Properties in Motor City are generally spacious.
- This is a pet-friendly society.
- There is ample parking space.
- One can find plenty of amenities in the neighborhood.
Cons of living in Motor City:
- This community has no metro connection.
- Dubai Autodrome can be noisy.