Jumeirah Island is a gated housing development situated within the wider Emirates Living area. This is a luxurious housing project developed by Nakheel Properties.
Jumeirah Island has 736 residential properties, with different sizes and different designs. There are 6 different residential clusters based on architectural themes.
These include European, Islamic, Mediterranean, Oasis, Tropical, and Contemporary villas and townhouses. Other than these Jumeirah Islands are distinguished by three different styles: Garden Hall, Master View, and Entertainment Foyer. There are also 31 luxury mansions in a separate ‘enclave’ for those who prefer to live in small palaces.
In this community, there is an area dedicated to commercial and leisure facilities called Jumeirah Islands Pavilion.
Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and the amazing resorts of Palm Jumeirah are all in proximity.
Jumeirah Islands lies directly inland from Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Lakes Towers, just east of the main spinal highway, Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), between interchanges 5 and 6.
Proximity to Landmarks:
- 12 minutes drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 22 minutes drive to Dubai Mall
- 14 minutes drive to Palm Jumeirah
- 14 minutes drive to The Walk JBR
- 30 minutes drive to La Mer by Meraas
- 31 minutes drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 16 minutes drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 46 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
- 19 minutes drive to Burj Al Arab
The Dubai Metro passes alongside Sheikh Zayed Road and there are two nearby stations, Nakheel Harbour and Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Schools and Universities in Jumeirah Island:
Chubby Cheeks Nursery in Dubai has many branches here. The Gardens is the closest, around a 13-minute drive away. A few other options close by include Oakfield Early Learning Centre and Kids Kingdom in JLT, and Raffles Nursery in Emirates Hills. Emirates International School, Delhi Public School, and Regent International School are other popular schools near Jumeirah Islands.
This is also close to The American University in Dubai and also, one can find different options in Knowledge Park.
Clinics and Hospitals:
There is a clinic present in the Jumeirah Islands Pavilion. Al Zahra Hospital and Saudi German Hospital are well-known hospitals that are easily accessible within 10 minutes or less. Other medical clinics nearby include Life Medical JLT and NMC Family Clinic.
Pros of living in Jumeirah Island:
- It provides close proximity to facilities and amenities.
- It is a pet-friendly community.
Cons of living in Jumeirah Island:
- Weekends here can get busy.
- It is easy for commutation here only if you own a car.