Are you currently experiencing ongoing problems with a telecommunications service provider in the UAE? Don’t worry, there’s a simple solution. You can now register your complaint with the Telecommunications and Digital Government Regulatory Authority (TDRA) through their convenient and free online service.
No matter if your issue pertains to your landline number, mobile service, or even if you’re being bombarded with unwanted marketing calls and text messages from a UAE telecommunications provider, TDRA is here to help. If you’ve exhausted all options with your provider, whether it be Etisalat, du, or Virgin Mobile, TDRA allows you to escalate your complaint directly to them.
Now, let’s delve into the specifics of TDRA’s online service.
Raise the complaint with the service provider before approaching TDRA
TDRA advises users to first submit a complaint to the service provider concerned. “If the customer is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint, he or she can apply for this service,” the TDRA website states as a service condition.
How to register a complaint with TDRA
To register a complaint online, please follow these steps:
- Begin by visiting the website: https://tdra.gov.ae/en/Services/complaint-about-telecom-providers.
- Locate and click on the button that says ‘Start the service’.
- Log in using your UAE Pass credentials.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with a list of telecom accounts registered under your name. This will include both landline connections and mobile numbers associated with your Emirates ID.
- If your complaint pertains to a different account, simply toggle the switch for ‘Other account’ and select the relevant service provider and account number.
- You will then be prompted to enter the complaint reference number provided to you by the telecom provider.
- Proceed by providing the necessary details of your complaint.
- Additionally, you have the option to upload any relevant attachments that can support your complaint.
- Finally, take a moment to review your complaint before submitting it.
By following these steps, you can easily register your complaint online and ensure that it is properly addressed.
How long does the process take?
According to the TDRA website, the processing time for complaints ranges from 5 to 20 working days. However, if the complaint is classified as complex, it may require additional working days, as stated on the website.
Once TDRA reviews and processes your complaint, you can expect to receive a response from the authority regarding its status. To further assist you, TDRA offers the option to register a complaint or follow up on an existing one through their customer service number – 800 12.
We understand the importance of addressing your concerns promptly and strive to provide a timely resolution. Rest assured that our dedicated team is committed to handling your complaint efficiently and effectively.