City Walk Dubai is a project by Meraas set amidst one of the most popular communities of Dubai – Jumeirah. The project is spread across more than 900,000 square meters. Featuring a blend of commercial and residential properties, City Walk provides a perfect lifestyle opportunity for the people who prefer an upscale lifestyle.
This is considered as the central part of the Jumeirah community, bagging the title as one of the most popular destinations in Dubai.
Jumeirah is one of the most sought-after localities in the UAE, due to its proximity to public transport and its variety of properties. The coastal region offers a variety of accommodation options including villas, apartments, and townhouses, and is also home to some of the best 5-star hotels.
City Walk also includes 34 apartment buildings of five and six floors built close to The Avenue shopping and leisure scheme.
This offers mid-rise upscale residential buildings and commercial projects.
Proximity to landmarks:
- 19 minutes drive to Palm Jumeirah
- 23 minutes drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 45 minutes drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 14 minutes drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 16 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
- 22 minutes drive to The Walk JBR
- 7 minutes drive to Dubai Mall
- 13 minutes drive to La Mer by Meraas
- 17 minutes drive to Burj Al Arab
Hotels in City Walk:
Some of the best hotels in City Walk are:
- La Ville Hotel & Suites
- Rove City Walk
Schools near City Walk:
Some popular and closest nursery and primary schools for children include:
- Gems Wellington Primary School
- Great Mind’s Nursery
The popular high schools near City Walk are:
- Dubai Japanese School
- JSS Private School
- Horizon English School
Clinics and Hospitals Near City Walk:
A few clinics near City Walk include:
- Valiant Clinic
- Emirates Clinic
- Al Garhoud Private Hospital Clinic
- Dubai London Clinic Dental Centre
- Aster Clinic
Leisure Activities and Notable Landmarks:
People can enjoy several entertainment options and activities, including:
- Hub Zero
- Mattel Play! Town
- Roxy Cinemas
Some leisure centers and notable landmarks in City Walk include:
- The Green Planet
- Coca Cola Arena
Pros of living in City Walk:
- This gives one the opportunity to dwell in a cool urban neighborhood.
- The City Walk gives you a wide choice of properties.
- This gives plenty of restaurants options to choose from.
- Residents here will never face shortage of amenities.
- It lies in proximity to various stations, including Dubai Mall Metro Station, Financial Centre Station and Al Jafiliya Station from where you can board a bus to go to your desired destination.
Cons of living in City Walk:
- It is an expensive community.
- There is a lot of traffic congestion.