Al Furjan is a 560-hectare residential development located just off Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, near Discovery Gardens and Ibn Battuta Mall. It was developed by Nakheel.
This community contains mainly villas and townhouses but there are also a few residential apartment buildings.
Al Furjan is situated alongside the D591 that serves Discovery Gardens, and the E77 Jebel Ali Road, both of which connect to Sheik Zayed Road, the principal spinal highway running the length of Dubai.
Proximity to Landmarks:
- 37 minutes drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 26 minutes drive to Burj Al Arab
- 24 minutes drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 21 minutes drive to Palm Jumeirah
- 37 minutes drive to La Mer by Meraas
- 52 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
- 29 minutes drive to Dubai Mall
- 14 minutes drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 21 minutes drive to The Walk JBR
Hotels in Al Furjan:
The Manor Hotel is the only hotel present in this community. This hotel is ideal for guests who wish to stay near Al Maktoum Airport and the JAFZA business district. It is located in proximity to the Dubai Expo 2020 site as well.
Schools and Universities in Al Furjan:
Jebel Ali Village Nursery located in Al Furjan South is one of the top nurseries in Dubai Marina. While talking about schools, The Arbor School in Al Furjan is the first sustainable school in the UAE. For higher education, located nearby in Dubai Investments Park is the Lebanon-based University: the University of Balamand in Dubai.
Hospitals and clinics in Al Furjan:
Medicentres Al Furjan Pavilion is located in this community. There is the Advanced Care Oncology Center in Al Furjan South offering premium patient care. The nearest hospital is NMC Royal Hospital in Dubai Investment Park.
Pros of living in Al Furjan:
- It has excellent connectivity to all the main attractions in Dubai.
- It is a gated community.
- This community offers public parks, playing grounds, a sports arena, a fully equipped gym, and four fitness studios for leisure and fitness.
- This community provides easy access to everyday amenities.
- This provides easy access to the metro station.
Cons of living in Al Furjan:
- This community is more suitable if the resident owns a car in order to save time.
- Traffic can also be a problem for the people.