There is a simple method you may take to apply for the adjustments online if you recently changed your profession and would like your new profession to be reflected on your resident visa.
Data Amendment for Residency Visa is a service offered by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of Dubai through Amer centers and its website, gdrfa.gov.ae.
Here is how you can apply for the service online
- Log in to gdrfa.gov.ae using your UAE Pass account.
- Choose “Data Amendment for Residency Visa” under “Residency services.”
- Tap “start service,” then fill in your personal information and any documents you want to use to support the information change request. For instance, if you are requesting a change in the profession stated, you must submit documentation from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization or another appropriate institution.
- Pay the fee; the service will cost Dh260 in total.
- Send your application in.
The price of the service includes the courier fees, which guarantee that your passport will be returned to you after the amendments to your visa have been made.
Additionally, you are able to apply for the service at an Amer center.
This service is very useful for people whose passport numbers, names, or professions might change.
When you go from an unskilled level of employment into a “skilled level” of employment, it is typically beneficial to apply for this service online. When a person’s name changes or their passport number changes, they prefer to conduct this process in an Amer center.