Town Square is a residential community being built in Dubailand just south of the intersection of Al Qudra Road and Emirates Bypass Road south of Arabian Ranches. The properties here include townhouses, and apartments.
It covers 750 acres and includes 3,500 townhouses, 18,000 apartments, and a 2.5 million sq retail precinct with more than 600 stores and food and beverage outlets.
This community was launched in February 2015 with the sale of 300 ‘Zahra Townhouses’. In March the second phase of 730 ‘Hayat Houses’ was launched.
Town Square is divided into 14 distinct projects, comprising a mix of low-rise apartment blocks and townhouse neighborhoods set amidst richly landscaped gardens.
There are eight apartment clusters –
- Zahra Breeze,
- Hayat Boulevard and
The townhouses at Town Square are divided into six neighborhoods –
- Hayat and
Proximity to Landmarks:
- 30 mins drive to The Walk JBR
- 29 mins drive to Dubai Mall
- 26 mins drive to Palm Jumeirah
- 25 mins drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 25 mins drive to Burj Al Arab
- 32 mins drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 28 mins drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 43 mins drive to Dubai International Airport
- 36 mins drive to La Mer by Meraas
Schools and Universities in TownHouse:
The closest reputable school near Town Square is the Jebel Ali School. This school is located in the community of DAMAC Hills, which is 13 minutes away.
A few new schools include Fairgreen International School, South View School. Also, both options are located near, with 15 minutes of access.
For higher education, one can consider Dubai Knowledge Park which is located 20-kilometers away. It houses many notable options such as Middlesex University, University of Manchester, and Herriott Watt University.
Clinics and Hospitals:
The closest medical facility is Aster Clinic, in Arabian Ranches, accessible within 10 minutes by car. There is a hospital near Town Square, Emirates Hospital in Motor City just 14 minutes away via Al Qudra Road.
Pros of Living in Town Square:
- You can choose from townhouses, and apartments.
- Rents here are low.
- It is a peaceful community.
Cons of Living in Town Square:
- This community is far away from the main business and leisure hubs in Dubai.
- There is a lack of public transport.
- Most of the amenities here are located outside the community.