Emirates Hills is a prestigious gated community which is named after Beverly Hills and lying 3 km inland from Dubai Marina and the Palm, and between, but a discreet distance from, the two main highways.
Most of the Emirates Hills houses are set around the Montgomerie Golf Club offering picturesque views of the 18-hole golf course. Private gardens and usable rooftops all have panoramic views across the fairways.
Proximity to Landmarks:
- 22 minutes to Dubai Mall
- 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah
- 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab
- 17 minutes to The Walk JBR
- 44 minutes to Dubai International Airport (DXB)
- 34 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 16 minutes to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 16 minutes to Mall of the Emirates
- 30 minutes to La Mer by Meraas
Emirates Hills’ connectivity to Sheikh Zayed Road enables drivers to reach the airport in 45 minutes, Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall in 25 minutes, or Abu Dhabi in an hour and a quarter.
Address Montgomerie is a famous hotel in Emirates Hills.
Schools and universities in Emirates Hills:
There is a branch of Raffles Nursery in The Lakes, it is a prominent option within the locality. There are two schools in Emirates Hills, Dubai International Academy and Dubai British School. Emirates International School in The Meadows. University options include Michigan State University in Dubai, Middlesex University Dubai, and the University of Wollongong Dubai.
Clinics and hospitals in Emirates Hills:
Although the community itself does not have many clinics and hospitals, the neighboring community has good options. The Meadows has Mediclinic Meadows which is a 10-minute drive from Emirates Hills, Dubai. Noor Al Shefa Clinic in The Springs is a 12-minute drive away and offers the best medical care. Saudi German Hospital Dubai is also located nearby Emirates Hills.
Leisure Activities and Notable Landmarks:
One of the most prominent activities is getting a membership of the Montgomerie Golf Club Dubai.
The Beach Mall also offers various outdoor activities, visitors can engage in watersports activities at the beach.
Pros of living in Emirates Hills:
- You can have numerous facilities and options.
- You can have access to the golf course.
- You can have access to hospitals, spas, and gyms.
- It is a gated community.
Cons of living in Emirates Hills:
- Lack of public transport.
- The asking price for renting and purchasing the villas is quite high compared to the rest of Dubai.