Here are the details you need to provide in order to apply for a visa for your business in Dubai
Dubai Crown Prince and Chairman of The Executive Council of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum announced on November 16 that Dubai has started issuing five-year multi-entry visas for employees of multinational companies to further boost tourism and other business sectors.
The new visa was developed jointly by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) and the Department of Economy and Tourism in Dubai. It is valid for five years and allows holders of the visa to enter multiple times during the year. This visa entitles the holder to visit the UAE and stay for 90 days, with the option of extending their stay for another 90 days.
What is the application process?
In order to register your business for the Five-Year Multi-Entry Tourist Visa, you must first visit the website dubaimultiyear.com.
After visiting the website, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Dubai Immigration Establishment Number (If you do not have a Dubai Immigration Establishment Number, enter “00000”)
- Company name
- Company history (number of years in business)
- The number of offices
- The location of the headquarters
- Company website
- Phone number of the company
- What is the location of your branches?
- Where do your suppliers reside?
- How many company services do you provide in Dubai?
- The number of employees
- The average revenue per year
- The number of board members
- Information about company representatives (full name, email address, phone number)
How long will the process take place?
You will receive a confirmation email with steps to submit your individual visa applications after you have submitted your form online and been verified within one to three working days.
Inquiries can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org