The villa is a relatively new community by Dubai Properties (DP) established in alliance with Mazaya. This residential community is situated on the edge of the desert in Dubailand.
This project comprises 1,811 luxurious villas offering 4, 5, and 6 bedroom Spanish-style courtyard villas, whose terraces offer views of the surrounding landscape, i.e. desert.
There are four community areas in The Villa situated around three large village circles.
- Ponderosa (ranch-style living)
- Hacienda (striking landscaped gardens)
- The Aldea (a warmly planned courtyard housing)
- The Centro
You can buy plots in The Villa and get a custom home built from scratch.
The Villa is a long way from the coast. But its proximity to the Emirates Road (E611) and Al Ain Road (E66) mean that driving anywhere is relatively speedy.
Proximity to Landmarks:
- 33 minutes drive to La Mer by Meraas
- 25 minutes drive to Dubai Mall
- 33 minutes drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 33 minutes drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 35 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
- 30 minutes drive to Burj Al Arab
- 30 minutes drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 35 minutes drive to The Walk JBR
- 31 minutes drive to Palm Jumeirah
Schools in The Villa:
GEMS First Point School and Repton School are two of the most popular schools in the locality. Those who are looking for options for their little ones can consider Kids Zone Nursery located within the community. There’s also an art institute named Melodica Music and Dance School. Also, some of the best universities in Dubai Academic City such as Heriot-Watt University, University of Dubai, University of Birmingham Dubai are accessible.
Clinics and hospitals in The Villa:
Dubai London Clinic and Speciality Hospital are in the Spinneys building in The Villa. Also, Ace Medical Centres, Eupepsia Medical Clinic, Aster Clinic, and Medicure Polyclinic are a few more options in nearby localities. A pharmacy named Super Care Pharmacy is also located next to Spinneys.
Here are the pros and cons of living in The Villa:
Pros of living in The Villa:
- It is a peaceful community.
- This community features luxury properties.
- One can enjoy plenty of amenities in this community.
Cons of living in The Villa:
- There is a limited number of retailers.
- This community provides a limited number of public transport facilities.
- It is far from coastal areas.