Want to purchase a home in Dubai and obtain a residency visa for the UAE? You might simply need to travel to the Dubai Land Department’s (DLD) Cube service centre to apply for the visa rather than multiple government agencies.
Real estate investors can complete the entire visa application procedure through the centre, which was founded in 2017, from filling out the initial application form at a registered typing centre to receiving the stamped visa on their passports.
The centre also enables investors to seek for visas for their families and gives prospective investors investment opportunity guidance.
So, here is how to apply through the Cube if you’re searching for a simple and straightforward approach to obtaining a real estate investment visa in Dubai.
What are the types of visas that you can apply for through the Cube?
Through the Cube, real estate investors can apply for the following visas:
- 10-year Golden Visa for real estate investor.
- Five-year real estate investor visa.
- Retirement visa through real estate investment.
- Five-year residence visa for parents of real estate investors.
- Five-year residence visa for family of real estate investors.
How to apply for a visa through the Cube?
In order to apply for a visa, the applicant typically must visit several government offices, particularly the ones listed below:
- General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai
- Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security (ICP)
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
This is due to the fact that the GDRFA is only one step in the visa application process in Dubai; applicants must also apply for an Emirates ID through the ICP and undergo a medical fitness exam through DHA.
However, for real estate investors, all of these departments are available at the Cube to facilitate the visa application procedure.
Here are some additional services that are offered at the Cube:
- The center’s experts can provide you with guidance on all the resident visa alternatives available to real estate investors before you start.
- Apply for health insurance – Since Dubai requires visa holders to have medical insurance, you can also apply for your policy at the centre through insurance providers with offices there.
- Fast-tracked medical fitness test: The Cube is the location where you can take the medical fitness test for the UAE resident visa. The facility was given permission by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) to perform medical examinations for residence applications. It takes 15 minutes to complete the fitness test, and you get the results in six hours.
Third Floor, main office building of Dubai Land Department
Baniyas Road, Deira
Timings: Monday to Friday – 7.30 am to 3.30 pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Contact: You can contact the Cube on the following numbers – 04 203 0668 or 04 203 0635.