With huge foreign investments from individuals and industry giants, the UAE property market has emerged as a strong contributor to the nation’s economy. Dubai’s government has also done its job by introducing processes and laws that protect the rights of all the parties involved.
The Real Estate Violation System works as an independent and unbiased adjudicator to solve any real estate-related problem.
What is the purpose of RVS?
The Real Estate Violation System is the simplest method to register or report any complaints to protect the rights of the parties. Real Estate Violation System ensures that property management companies, brokerages, developers, and valuation service providers have the necessary permits and are providing a high standard of service.
How to register a complaint in RVS System?
- Visit the official site of RVS System.
- Select ‘Register Complaint’ on the homepage.
- You will see an automated message on the screen, asking the confirmation that the complaint is not about a contract.
- Fill in the required information on the forms like details of the complainant, defendant, and project details.
- Have all the relevant documents scanned before filing a complaint.
- Have the company’s license number against which you wanted to complain as it is required during the process.
- Fill in the description (max 2,000 words) along with the details of the property/project the complaint is about.
What are the different types of complaints which you can lodge in RVS System?
The complaints related to the following topics can be filed in RVS System :
- Property Management
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Development
- Jointly Owned Property Management
- Real Estate Valuation Services
Some of the Violations that you can report in RVS System:
- Practicing real estate activity in Dubai without a relevant license.
- Underqualified or unqualified individuals practicing real estate activity in Dubai.
- Information given by the company is not correct.
- Practicing real estate activity with an expired or no permit.
- Violation of RERA law.
- Preventing or hindering the work of the RERA employees.
- Insufficient of poor level of services.
Points about RVS System:
- The RVS mainly looks into the complaints which state the potential violation committed by individuals or real estate offices according to Law No. 16.
- The corporation is not allowed to register a complaint stating the disagreements over the terms of the contract or financial claims.
- The complaints regarding canceling the contracts or reservations between a real estate company and a client are not processed by RVS System.
- All the complaints need to be made in the RVS System within 6 months of the alleged violation.