What are you waiting for? It’s Global Village time again! On October 26, 2021, the hugely popular entertainment destination will reopen to the public. The entertainment center, which will celebrate its 26th anniversary this year, brings millions of people every year. Here’s everything you need to know about this upcoming cultural extravaganza, from the most loved attractions to dozens of unique dining options.
Global Village 2021: What’s In It For You?
There are 78 cultures represented in the 26 pavilions of the Global Village – an event that features handcrafted souvenirs and tasty meals from all over the world.
Visiting Global Village 2021 is a great way to immerse yourself in international cultural diversity. At this hub of fun, people of all ages can take part in a wide range of activities. For adventure lovers, the Global Village offers a number of thrilling rides. Discover why the venue is one of the top family-friendly places in Dubai, with stunt shows, heritage shops, and street food stalls.
Global Village Activities And Show
At this iconic entertainment and shopping destination, there is enough to keep everyone occupied. Take a look below at what you can do at Global Village 2021 to help you plan your trip!
Anyone who wants to experience “bazaar-style” shopping at its best should visit the Global Village Fair. There will be pavilions and outlets set up by retailers from all over the world, as they do every year. Undoubtedly, it will be a shopping paradise like no other!
A variety of products, foods, and beverages will be available at pavilions from across the globe presenting their unique cultures, heritages, and histories. Countries with their own pavilions throughout Season 26 include the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Africa, Afghanistan, China, Americas, Egypt, Iraq, Japan, South Korea, Europe, India, Iran, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Thailand, Morocco, Pakistan, Turkey, Russia and Yemen.
Al Sana’a pavilion and Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Foundation pavilions will be back this year, offering Emirati entrepreneurs the opportunity to sell their products.
Fairs wouldn’t be fairs without food, right? Several street food stalls and restaurant dine-in options are available at Global Village. Experience ethnic flavors from around the globe! Global Village Season 26 will feature more than 150 food kiosks, most of which will be located on the dedicated food street. There are a variety of delicious items available like Thai, Egyptian koshari, Turkish potatoes, and dynamite shrimp.
Railway Market will have pastries, delicacies, and other products from Asia, as well as other countries. The market is inspired by Thailand’s Umbrella Market. Over 30 vendors will sell desserts, frozen yogurt, baked goods, beverages, and confections in 14 compartments on the train.
In addition, visitors can visit food trolleys, cafes, and restaurants. The Floating Market – featuring East Asian cuisine aboard boats – is ideal for those seeking a more offbeat food experience. A new market has opened on the shoreline of the iconic lake in the park.
With cuisines ranging from Arabic, Indian and Pakistani to East Asian and Italian, there is something for everyone at the Global Village.
Be prepared for authentic foods and an exciting culinary adventure. By visiting the food stalls, you can experience food from around the world.
Dubai Global Village Carnaval
Family-friendly, Global Village is the ideal destination. There are a lot of kids ‘activities in Global Village, but’ Carnaval ‘is the best. There are more than 160 rides, arcade games, attractions, and skill-based games to keep you busy for hours.
Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
Every season, the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! museum — the region’s first “Odditorium” — showcases the newest wonders. The six themed galleries will delight you with over 50 interactive exhibitions, curiosities, and antiques.
Don’t forget to check out the Marvelous Mirror Maze before you leave! Ripley’s Believe It Or Not! will feature a 4DX moving theatre this year, as well as a “dark gallery.”
Global Village has not yet released its full list of events for this year. Check back for updates!
Global Village 2021 Timing
- Thursday and Friday: 04:00 pm to 01:00 am
- Saturday to Wednesday: 04:00 pm to 12:00 am
Monday is a family day. In other words, the Global Village times will not change, but only women, couples, and families will be able to enter. However, if Monday also falls on a public holiday, everyone will be allowed in.
Global Village 2021 Tickets Price
The Gate of the World or the Cultural Gate are the two entrances to the Global Village 2021 Dubai. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Global Village Ticket Price: AED 15 per person.
- For children under three and seniors over 65, entry is free.
- Free admission is available to people of determination with one carer.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry tickets for Season 26 are valid from 26 October 2021 to 10 April 2022 or as circumstances dictate.
- Tickets for the Global Village cannot be refunded.
- The purchase of a single entry ticket is valid for only one person on the day of purchase. A ticket cannot be used for multiple entries.
- On the basis of their ID cards, people of determination are guaranteed free entrance.
- Tickets include 5% VAT.
In addition to ticket prices, visitors need to be aware of these regulations:
- Global Village does not allow pets or animals.
- Restaurants, funfair, and all areas of the park are no-smoking zones.
- The Global Village park does not allow hoverboards, tricycles, bicycles, roller skates, or skateboards.
Global Village VIP Packages
Season 26’s VIP Packs are all sold out. Don’t forget to activate yours to enjoy the benefits at the start of the season. Here they are:
- VIP parking
- Skipping the queues
- Restaurant reservations
- The VIP hotline and dedicated concierge services
- Special offers from Global Village partners
As part of the packs, customers can also take advantage of exclusive offers from Dubai Parks & Resorts, The Green Planet, Roxy Cinemas, and Laguna Waterpark.
Global Village Location
- Location: Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
- Contact: +971-4-362-4114
To safeguard guests, the park is also taking precautionary measures:
- All entry points are equipped with thermal cameras.
- There are over 600 hand sanitizers installed throughout the facility.
- The cleaning of shopping trolleys, wheelchairs, and kiosk utensils after each use.
- Physical distancing at restaurants, disinfection of tables and chairs.
- A physical separation between the stage and seating area is provided.