You can obtain an incident report to finish your insurance claim process if your home, business, or car were harmed by the recent heavy rains and flooding in Fujairah, stated Fujairah Police on August 2.
On your phone, the procedure can be finished in a short while.
How to get an incident report from Fujairah Police online?
Fujairah Police advised citizens to scan the QR code (Quick Response code) supplied in the article and follow the instructions provided to obtain an incident report if they experienced damage to their home or car as a result of the flooding in the Emirate.
Residents can access an online service called “Inventory of those impacted by rain in Fujairah” by scanning the QR code.
Once you are on the service page, follow these steps:
- Type your Emirates ID number and press the “Submit” button.
- The OTP (one-time password) will be sent to the mobile number associated with your Emirates ID by the service.
- After that, enter the OTP to be taken to the application form.
- As soon as you land on the online application page, you’ll notice that your full name, mobile number, and Emirates ID number have already been pre-filled. The following information will then need to be filled out:
- A secondary mobile number (optional).
- The region in Fujairah where the damage occurred.
- Detailed address of the location.
- After entering your information, scroll down and fill out the damage section’s information. You can enter information about the impacted vehicle, home, or place of business on the website.
- Include three proof-of-damage photos in your upload.
- Press the “submit” button.
Once the application form has been submitted, you will get an SMS with a reference number. After that, the Fujairah Police will release an incident report. You must submit the report as soon as you receive it in order to file an insurance claim.