Beginning today (October 10), tourists can return to Dubai Miracle Garden for their 11th season. The park with a flower theme finished its tenth season in May 2022 and was closed throughout the summer.
Here is everything you need to know about the new season if you intend to visit Dubai Miracle Garden with family or friends.
Ticket prices for Dubai Miracle Garden 11th season
According to Dubai Miracle Garden’s website, these are the ticket prices for the new season:
- For Adults: Dh75
- For children between the ages of three and 12: Dh60
- Children below three have free entry
Parents must present their child’s Emirates ID at the gate.
How do one get tickets for Dubai Miracle Garden?
You can purchase tickets at the Dubai Miracle Garden counter or online at https://www.dubaimiraclegarden.com/visitors-info/.
Follow these steps to purchase the tickets online:
- Select “Book now” from the menu. Click “continue to book” after deciding on a day and the number of adults or kids.
- After that, you will be required to sign in. To log in, you may either use your Google or Facebook account or make an online account.
- Next, input your billing address and contact information. After that, use your debit or credit card to purchase the tickets online.
- A confirmation email including the tickets will be sent to your registered email address.
Dubai Miracle Garden is located in Al Barsha South, Street 3 in Dubailand.
How to reach Dubai Miracle Garden
By taking public transportation, you can first travel to the Mall of the Emirates Metro Station on the Red Line, from which you can then travel to Dubai Miracle Garden. The next step is to board Bus No. 105, which will start running on October 10, 2022, from MOE to Dubai Miracle Garden.
The Dubai Miracle Garden can be found at the intersection of Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road (E311) and Umm Suqeim Road if you’re travelling by car (D63). Either take the E311 motorway in the direction of Al Barsha and exit at Exit 30, then follow the directions to the Dubai Miracle Garden, or take the D63 highway and exit just before the D63 crosses the E311 highway.
Timings for Miracle Garden
- Weekdays (Monday to Friday): 9am to 9pm
- Weekends (Saturday and Sunday): 9am to 11pm
Dubai Butterfly Garden
You should also visit the Dubai Butterfly Garden, which is right close to the Dubai Miracle Garden. Ten domes make up the Dubai Butterfly Garden, and inside each one are thousands of butterflies. Around 15,000 butterflies representing more than 50 different species can be found in the Dubai Butterfly Garden. You must purchase separate tickets in order to enter the Dubai Butterfly Garden.
Ticket prices for Dubai Butterfly Garden start from Dh55 for general admission, and you can book your tickets online on dubaibutterflygarden.com or on site.
The park is open from Saturday to Friday, from 9am to 6pm.