Al Qusais is one of the oldest districts in Dubai. Al Ousais is a culturally rich area. It features many commercial properties like warehouses, offices, and also residential apartments.
This area is split into two main sub-communities –
- Al Qusais Residential Area
- Al Qusais Industrial Area
Also, these sub-communities are further segmented into various zones.
The residential area is subdivided into Al Qusais 1, Al Qusais 2, and Al Qusais 3.
Properties for rent in Al Qusais include mainly apartments and a few spacious villas and also properties for sale include a few residential plots and apartments.
Proximity to landmarks:
- 32 minutes drive to Palm Jumeirah
- 51 minutes drive to Al Maktoum International Airport
- 28 minutes drive to La Mer by Meraas
- 28 minutes drive to Mall of the Emirates
- 21 minutes drive to Dubai Mall
- 31 minutes drive to Burj Al Arab
- 37 minutes drive to Ibn Battuta Mall
- 36 minutes drive to The Walk JBR
- 24 minutes drive to Dubai International Airport
Hotels in Al Qusais:
Some of the nearest hotels to Al Qusais are:
- Al Bustan Center and Residence
- Hampton by Hilton Dubai Airport
- TIME Grand Plaza Hotel
Schools and Universities in Al Qusais:
People looking for nursery options can consider the neighboring Al Twar community, where one can find Deira Montessori Nursery, World Nursery, and British Orchard Nursery.
Al Qusais industrial area does not have many schools whereas residential areas have some of the best schools in Al Qusais like Apple International School, The Westminster School, and Dubai Scholars Private School. Popular Indian schools include The Millennium School and Bilva Indian School.
For higher education options one can find Dubai International Academic City which is roughly 22 minutes away, or else one can consider universities in Dubai Knowledge Park which is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
Hospitals and Clinics:
There are several hospitals and clinics in Al Qusais such as Sparkle Dental Care, Dental Clinic or Dentamax Clinic, Thumbay Hospital, Aster Clinic, Medicure PolyClinic, and Al Rahif Medical Zulekha Hospital and Grand Infinity Medical Centre, Aster Specialist Clinic. A medical facility for pets is also present, which is the Zooland Veterinary Clinic. Other healthcare centers nearby include the Ayurvedic Rehabilitation Centre and Ayurcare Ayurvedic Wellness Centre.
Pros of living in Al Qusais:
- Rental apartments in Al Qusais are reasonably priced.
- This locality has plenty of parking spaces.
- Proximity to schools and nurseries.
- This area is a short distance from Dubai International Airport.
Cons of living in Al Qusais:
- This area lacks townhouses and villas.
- It is located at a distance from the city’s hotspots.
- It gets quite crowded during peak hours.
- In this area, some of the older buildings are not well maintained.